Digital Yacht AIT1500 NMEA2000 Class B AIS
AIT1500 NMEA2000 Class B AIS
**As the FCC requires all units sold in the US to be programmed by a qualified technician. Please submit the form below for programming at time of purchase. A copy of the MMSI registration or FCC Ship Station License is required along with the vessel master or owner's signature on the completed programming form.**
"An easy to install Class B AIS transponder with plug 'n play NMEA 2000 interface. Built in GPS antenna and ideal for use on smaller yachts and boats like RIBs and center consoles."
The AIT1500N2K is a Class B AIS transponder with built in GPS antenna to make installation as easy as possible. The super sensitive design allows below deck mounting on GRP boats such as small yachts, RIBs and center consoles and cuts down on antenna clutter. It connects to your boat's electronics via a plug 'n play NMEA 2000 connection and power is also taken from the NMEA 2000 backbone. Simply connect a VHF antenna (or use our SPL2000 AIS-VHF antenna splitter) and you're equipped with Class B AIS.
Once installed, your AIS compatible plotter will show an overlay of targets and you'll transmit your position every 30 seconds when underway to other AIS users. There's also a USB interface for PC/MAC connectivity which can be used for programming the transponder with your boat details.
The AIT1500N2K features a waterproof and tough enclosure with 4 LED indicators to show the status of the transponder.
- Shares the same latest generation AIS technology as our AIT2000 and AIT3000 units
- Plug and Play NMEA2000 interface (takes power from network)
- Compatible with all AIS ready chart plotters
- Internal GPS antenna for easy installation on fibreglass (GRP) hulled boats
- Built-in high performance 50 channel GPS receiver (ideal also as a backup GPS)
- USB Interface for simple plug and play connection to a PC or Mac
- Requires VHF antenna or dedicated AIS antenna (available as optional accessory) or splitter (SPL2000)
- Supplied with programming software for PC/Mac and SmarterTrack Lite for Windows
- Easy to install black box solution
NOTE - AIS target range, like VHF range is dependent upon a number of installation factors such as; antenna gain, antenna height and size of ground plane. Ranges in excess of 20 miles should be possible if all of these factors are perfect.
Product : DIGITAL YACHT AIT1500 NMEA2000 CLASS B AIS
Manufacturer : DIGITAL YACHT
Manufacturer Part No : ZDIGAIT1500N2K
UPC : ZDIGAIT1500N2